Rudolph Chevrolet has been proud to serve El Paso for the last 54 years. We started with our first location in downtown El Paso where the El Paso Convention and Performing Arts Center sits. In 1966 — the year the Texas Western Miners won the NCAA National Championship in basketball — we moved to a newer facility at 3003 N. Mesa. The N. Mesa location was our home for 35 years, until we moved to our current location at 5625 South Desert Boulevard in 2001. This new location gave us the ability to update our facility with state-of-the-art equipment to better serve the El Paso community. The dealership also had a major renovation in 2011, and is more beautiful than ever!
Rudolph Chevrolet has been a family-owned business since 1960. We pride ourselves on the fact that many of our employees have been part of the Rudolph family for more than 20 years!
Rudolph Chevrolet’s philosophy has always been:
- A customer is the most important person in our business
- You are not dependent on us; we are dependent on you
- You are not an interruption of work...you are the purpose of it
- Our service is not a favor, you favor us by letting us serve you
- You are not an outsider to our business, but a real part of it
- Bring us your needs; it is our privilege to handle them
Please feel free to let us know how can we help you, or if you have suggestions on how we can improve this site.
Call us at (915) 544-4321, come by or E-mail us!
Where are you going? RUDOLPH CHEVROLET!
Find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website! Explore what rudolphchevrolet.com has to offer:Learn more about Rudolph Chevrolet and our team of dedicated staff.