2021 Chevy Traverse Reviews
You’re a smart car shopper. You do your research. You read the reviews before you buy a car. So, do a lot of our El Paso, TX customers. You’ll be glad to know that we’ve read the 2021Chevy Traverse reviews so that you don’t have to. The good news is that the reviews are glowing. One thing that’s mentioned in nearly all the Chevrolet Traverse reviews is the cavernous, comfortable interior of this SUV. It really needs to be seen to be believed. Read about it in the reviews below.
What the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse Reviews Say
The major car reviewers have a lot of praise for this remarkable SUV. Here are some of the things they said in their Chevy Traverse reviews:
Highlights from the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse Reviews
- “The Chevrolet Traverse flies further under the radar than most mid-size three-row crossovers, but that doesn’t mean it has little to offer families. Along with a quiet ride, it boasts sharp handling and more cargo space than its competitors—mostly because it’s huge. (And buyers looking to haul people and cargo will never turn down more space.)”–Motor Trend
- “The Chevrolet Traverse is a tempting vehicle for families, thanks to its extra interior room and a starting price that undercuts most competitors. We also like its standard V6 engine, the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, and seating for seven or eight passengers.”–Kelley Blue Book®
- “The Traverse offers abundant space for adults, child seats, water bottles and whatever else you can think of. There’s 23 cubic feet of luggage space behind the upright third row, which is more than what most rivals offer.”–Edmunds.com
- “It has a capable V6 engine, gets decent gas mileage, and provides a cushioned ride, even over rough roads. Few SUVs in any class have as much cargo space, and the Traverse can accommodate adults in all three rows. The infotainment tech is user-friendly as well.”–Cars.USNews.com
Why Buy the New Chevy Traverse?
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to buy the new Chevy Traverse. Once you take this automobile for a drive on our Van Horn, TX roads, you’ll understand why the Chevrolet Traverse reviews are so glowing. Here are some of the highlights:
- Large cabin that can easily seat 8 passengers
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto integration
- 5-star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
See the New Chevy Traverse for Yourself at Rudolph Chevrolet
Let Rudolph Chevrolet of El Paso help you find your next vehicle. You can start searching from the comfort of your own home. You can evenvalue your trade online. We’re conveniently located near Las Cruces, NM. Contact us today to find out how easy buying a car can be.
More from Rudolph Chevrolet
If you’ve been searching for an agile SUV that’s easily maneuverable, but can also comfortably accommodate passengers, the 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer is just what you need. The Chevy Trailblazer interior is proof that great things come in small packages as it offers spacious dimensions and a host of advanced technology features. Keep reading to learn…
Customizing your automobile is just one of the many exciting things that come with buying a new Chevrolet. If you’re interested in the new Chevy Trailblazer, you’ll have no problem making this vehicle all your own thanks to the 25 exterior colors and 7 interior colors to choose from. Read on to learn more about…
Need a compact SUV that’s agile enough for El Paso, TX traffic, yet roomy enough to keep your passengers comfortable on long rides? That’s exactly what you can expect from the 2021 Chevy Equinox. Interior technology, cargo space, colors — we’ll cover it all in this Chevy Equinox interior overview! Learn more below, and then reach…